Monday, March 9, 2020

From the NH Kid Executive Council: J.T.'s Ocean Clean Up

Save The Sea Turtles

My name is J.T. Pourby I’ve always loved sea turtles. I ran for N.H. Kid’s Governor and I was fortunate enough to be on the executive council this year representing Andover Elementary/Middle School (AEMS).

I figured out a great way to help save the sea turtle with my school and keep our oceans clean. The 5th grade class from AEMS has scheduled a field trip to the Wallis Sands beach on June 10th. The Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation is meeting us at the beach to help us clean the marine debris. This organization will provide all of the supplies including bags, gloves, and a data sheet that will keep track of how much trash we clean up.

If your school is interested in contacting this organization please visit the website below!

No comments:

Post a Comment